Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
These are great times for front-end developers. After months of exaggerated excitement about HTML5 and CSS3, the web design community now starts coming up with CSS techniques that actually put newly available technologies to practical use instead of abusing them for pure aesthetic purposes. We see fewer “pure CSS images” and more advanced, clever CSS techniques that can actually improve the Web browsing experience of users. And that’s a good thing!
4 .NET 4.0 Libraries You *Should* Know Better – MEF, Reactive, Tasks and Dynamic : Amazedsaint's .net journal
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Friday, August 6, 2010
The selector gadget.
This bookmarklet will tell you a selector by clicking your target.
The JQuery Console:
Monday, July 26, 2010
With Visual WebGui 6.4 RC0 version, Gizmox brings its vision of solving data-intensive Ajax web development & deployment pains, to completion
Monday, June 28, 2010
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Gizmox Visual WebGui SDK is platform, drastically reducing the effort for development of enterprise level RIA applications.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Friday, May 14, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
The tutorial shows how each of the FCK Editor Toolbar functions work, ranging from basic text editing, such as copy and paste techniques, through to creating various types of links such as anchor links. All options in the toolbar are demonstrated including the advanced functions for each button. This tutorial also comes with a PDF document which outlines all of the keyboard shortcuts used within the FCK editor.
The videos cover:
- Video 1 - Introduction, FCK Editor Basics, Toolbar buttons
- Video 2 - Copy and Paste Functions, Removing Formatting
- Video 3 - Text Formatting, Lists, Indents Text Alignment, Links
- Video 4 - Working with Links
- Video 5 - Working with Links and Images
- Video 6 - Working with Images, Flash and Tables
- Video 7 - Working with Tables, Insert, Formatting Text
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Saturday, March 13, 2010
- Sysinternals's Process Explorer
- System Information for Windows
- Sysinternals' Autoruns
- Unlocker and OpenedFilesView
Friday, March 12, 2010
ELMAH (Error Logging Modules and Handlers) is an application-wide error logging facility that is completely pluggable. It can be dynamically added to a running ASP.NET web application, or even all ASP.NET web applications on a machine, without any need for re-compilation or re-deployment.
Once ELMAH has been dropped into a running web application and configured appropriately, you get the following facilities without changing a single line of your code:
- Logging of nearly all unhandled exceptions.
- A web page to remotely view the entire log of recoded exceptions.
- A web page to remotely view the full details of any one logged exception.
- In many cases, you can review the original yellow screen of death that ASP.NET generated for a given exception, even with customErrors mode turned off.
- An e-mail notification of each error at the time it occurs.
- An RSS feed of the last 15 errors from the log.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
- Very fast highlighting, trivial setup, fully customizable, thoroughly documented, and MIT licensed
- Renders identically on IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, and Safari
- Many configuration options: Static, Dynamic, Automatic, Manual, Ad-Hoc, with Metaobjects.
- Provides fine control over which elements get highlighted by means of a jQuery selector or the mithical jQuery chainability.
- The replacement format gives full control on what HTML is used for highlighting
- Provides examples which show setups and features